Case Price: 10 books at $7.00 each! Details here
Discovering His purposes in times of confusion and darkness
Where are you God? Why does it sometimes feel like God is silent? Is He hiding from us? Is He angry? What are we missing? Is God speaking in ways we don’t recognize?
Larry and LaVerne Kreider help us examine these questions and many of the barriers that can block the voice of God in our lives. They also reveal their own struggle with God’s silences and the tremendous breakthroughs that can be discovered during life’s most confusing and darkest times.
When God Seems Silent is the first book of a new series: The Time Is Now! This book will help you discover that The Time Is Now! to listen and find His purposes during the difficult seasons of your life. Prepare for breakthrough.
eBook available here
This Kindle eBook can be read on any device including your smartphone!
Books in this series are designed to be used in these ways:
Personal study Read from start to finish and receive personal revelation. Learn spiritual truths to help yourself and others.
• Each reading includes questions for personal reflection and room to journal at the end of the book.
• Each chapter has a key verse to memorize.
Daily devotional Eight weeks of daily readings with corresponding questions for personal reflection and journaling.
• Each chapter is divided into seven sections for weekly use.
• Each day includes reflection questions and space to journal.
Mentoring relationship Questions can be answered and life applications discussed when this book is used as a one-on-one discipling/mentoring tool.
• A spiritual mentor can easily take a person they are mentoring through these short Bible study lessons and use the reflection questions for dialogue about what is learned.
• Study each day’s entry or an entire chapter at a time.
Small group study Study in a small group setting or in a class or Bible study group.
• The teacher teaches the material using the outline provided at the end of the book. Everyone in the group reads the chapter and discusses the questions together.
Read Larry’s blog here
Books by Larry Kreider
21 Tests of Effective Leadership
Biblical Foundation Series
Biblical Role of Elders for Today’s Church
Building Your Personal House of Prayer
Growing the Fruit of the Spirit
Hearing God 30 Different Ways
Helping You Build Cell Churches
House To House
Speak Lord, I’m Listening
Starting a House Church
The 3 Loves
The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers
The Invitation: Church Planting Stories
What Every Small Group Leader Should Know