Finding our place in God’s family
In this eighth Biblical Foundation book, What is the Church? we will see the importance of being a part of a spiritual family united under Christ. This spiritual family gives us a place to grow and learn from other believers how to live our Christian lives. We need this input from spiritual leaders and fellow believers. We need one another. We are not supposed to live the Christian life alone. God’s will is for every believer to be connected to a local church where he can be trained, protected, and available to serve others.
Can be used for:
- Personal Study Read as an individual study program to develop spiritual maturity.
- Daily Devotional Each book has one month’s worth of daily readings, including questions.
- Mentoring Questions and life applications discussed as a one-on-one discipling tool.
- Small Group Study Each chapter has a teaching outline and questions for discussion.
- Biblical Foundation Course Can be taught individually or as part of the 12-book Biblical Foundation Series.
Titles in this Biblical Foundation Series
- Knowing Jesus Christ as Lord
- The New Way of Living
- New Testament Baptisms
- Building For Eternity
- Living in the Grace of God
- Freedom from the Curse
- Learning to Fellowship with God
- What is the Church?
- Authority and Accountability
- God’s Perspective on Finances
- Called to Minister
- The Great Commission
Read Larry’s blog here
Books by Larry Kreider
21 Tests of Effective Leadership
Biblical Foundation Series
Biblical Role of Elders for Today’s Church
Building Your Personal House of Prayer
Growing the Fruit of the Spirit
Hearing God 30 Different Ways
Helping You Build Cell Churches
House To House
Return To Authentic Christianity
Speak Lord, I’m Listening
Starting a House Church
The 3 Loves
The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers
The Invitation: Church Planting Stories
What Every Small Group Leader Should Know