Healthy leadership teams produce healthy churches! This material can help you strengthen your team. Included in this series are the New Testament leadership principles to train elders to provide protection, direction and correction in the local church.
The complete set includes a copy of The Biblical Role of Elders book, a leader’s guide, three DVDs and six student manuals.
Includes twelve topics:
- The Need for Biblical Leadership – 26:12 min
- Qualifications for Eldership – 26:13 min
- Responsibilities of Elders – 30:23 min
- Fields of Ministry & New Testament Decision-making – 32:40 min
- The Process of Appointing Elders – 24:42 min
- Practical Nuts and Bolts of Eldership – 19:10 min
- Apostles, Elders, the Fivefold Ministry, and Deacons – 24:46 min
- How Elders Stay Healthy – 26:16 min
- Elders: Called to be Armor Bearers – 25:04 min
- The Elder as a Spiritual Parent, Raising Sons and Daughters – 28:22 min
- Resolving Conflict and the Process of Discipline and Restoration – 28:02 min
- Passing the Eldership Tests – 30:47 min