UPDATED! New series will be available January 2020!
Video series presented by
Larry Kreider, Ron Myer, Steve Prokopchak and Brian Sauder
Healthy leadership teams produce healthy churches! This material can help you strengthen your team. Included in this series are the New Testament leadership principles to train elders to provide protection, direction and correction in the local church.
The complete set includes a copy of The Biblical Role of Elders book, a leader’s guide, three DVDs and six student manuals.
Includes twelve topics:
- Session 1: The Need for Biblical Leadership
- Session 2: Qualifications for Eldership
- Session 3: Responsibilities of Elders
- Session 4: Fields of Ministry & New Testament Decision-making
- Session 5: The Process of Choosing Elders
- Session 6: Working together as a Team
- Session 7: Apostles, Elders, the Five-fold ministry & Deacons
- Session 8: How Elders Stay Healthy
- Session 9: Building Trust
- Session 10: The Elder as a Spiritual Father or Mother
- Session 11: Resolving Conflict & the Process of Discipline & Restoration
- Session 12: Passing the Eldership Tests