Staying Together, Marriage: A Lifelong Affair
You’ve done it; you’ve taken the plunge and said, “I do” to one another. Couples face some daunting marriage statistics these days. When so many marriages fail, how do you know yours won’t?
So, now what? What’s next for your marriage?
Staying Together is a unique book that’s been written for you to read as a couple. Together, you’ll hear from us and what we’ve learned over more than 40 years of marriage, as well as from other couples whose marriages have endured heartbreak, hardship, and even infidelity. You’ll read about their solutions and healing, applicable to your marriage oneness.
You will be confronted with questions about what it looks like to walk out your vows on a daily basis as life partners. Whether it’s communication, trust, or sex; money, loss, or mission; kids, jobs, or insecurities, Staying Together has insight on how to better navigate waters when they’re rough and better enjoy them when they’re smooth.
Whether you’ve been married for months, years, or decades, now is the time to make sure you’re in a marriage that’s not just surviving, but thriving.
- Chapter One: The “Me” in Us
- Chapter Two: The Fear and Insecurity Found in Us
- Chapter Tree: The “One” of Us
- Chapter Four: Healthy Boundaries for a Healthy Relationship
- Chapter Five: Moving Beyond Our Histories
- Chapter Six: Marriage Has a Mission
- Chapter Seven: Fighting and Arguing or Praying and Agreeing
- Chapter Eight: Putting Your Money Where Your Value Is
- Chapter Nine: Rebuilding After Loss
- Chapter Ten: Staying True
- Chapter Eleven: Going Under Cover(s)
- Chapter Twelve: Intimate Conversations
- Chapter Thirteen: The Six Most Important Words
- Appendix A: Pornography and Sexual Addiction Resource List
- Appendix B: Annual Marriage Evaluation and Vision Retreat
- Appendix C: The Forgiveness Process
Read Steve’s blog here
Books and Resources by Steve Prokopchak
Battle Cry for Your Marriage
Called Together Pre-and post-marital Mentoring Workbook
The Biblical Role of Elders in Today’s Church
The Value of a Sabbatical
In Pursuit of Obedience