How to deepen our relationship with Jesus Christ
In this seventh Biblical Foundation book, Learning to Fellowship with God, we learn God wants to know us personally! We’re going to learn how to fellowship with God through meditating on God’s Word and praying and worshiping Him. We will discover how to develop a close, intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ as we learn to hear His voice.
Can be used for:
- Personal Study Read as an individual study program to develop spiritual maturity.
- Daily Devotional Each book has one month’s worth of daily readings, including questions.
- Mentoring Questions and life applications discussed as a one-on-one discipling tool.
- Small Group Study Each chapter has a teaching outline and questions for discussion.
- Biblical Foundation Course Can be taught individually or as part of the 12-book Biblical Foundation Series.
Titles in this Biblical Foundation Series
- Knowing Jesus Christ as Lord
- The New Way of Living
- New Testament Baptisms
- Building For Eternity
- Living in the Grace of God
- Freedom from the Curse
- Learning to Fellowship with God
- What is the Church?
- Authority and Accountability
- God’s Perspective on Finances
- Called to Minister
- The Great Commission
Read Larry’s blog here
Books by Larry Kreider
21 Tests of Effective Leadership
Biblical Foundation Series
Biblical Role of Elders for Today’s Church
Building Your Personal House of Prayer
Growing the Fruit of the Spirit
Hearing God 30 Different Ways
Helping You Build Cell Churches
House To House
Return To Authentic Christianity
Speak Lord, I’m Listening
Starting a House Church
The 3 Loves
The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers
The Invitation: Church Planting Stories
What Every Small Group Leader Should Know