Becoming whole and living free
The struggle is real. We desire to follow Christ, but too often we find ourselves entangled and tripped up, falling back into the old patterns of our former selves. The past continues to encroach into our present lives. What is going on? What keeps us from experiencing the full life Jesus promises us?
Larry Kreider, along with Craig and Tracie Nanna, examine God’s Word for the answers to these questions. They share from their own lives and the stories of others who have experienced God’s true freedom.
Finding Freedom is the fourth book in the series: The Time is Now! This book will help you discover that the Time is Now! to become whole and live free.
Books in this series are designed to be used in these ways:
Personal study Read from start to finish and receive personal revelation. Learn spiritual truths to help yourself and others.
• Each reading includes questions for personal reflection and room to journal at the end of the book.
• Each chapter has a key verse to memorize.
Daily devotional Eight weeks of daily readings with corresponding questions for personal reflection and journaling.
• Each chapter is divided into seven sections for weekly use.
• Each day includes reflection questions and space to journal.
Mentoring relationship Questions can be answered and life applications discussed when this book is used as a one-on-one discipling/mentoring tool.
• A spiritual mentor can easily take a person they are mentoring through these short Bible study lessons and use the reflection questions for dialogue about what is learned.
• Study each day’s entry or an entire chapter at a time.
Small group study Study in a small group setting, a class or Bible study group.
• The teacher teaches the material using the outline provided at the end of the book. Everyone in the group reads the chapter and discusses the questions together.
Read Larry’s blog here
Books by Larry Kreider
21 Tests of Effective Leadership
Biblical Foundation Series
Biblical Role of Elders for Today’s Church
Building Your Personal House of Prayer
Growing the Fruit of the Spirit
Hearing God 30 Different Ways
Helping You Build Cell Churches
House To House
Return To Authentic Christianity
Speak Lord, I’m Listening
Starting a House Church
The 3 Loves
The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers
The Invitation: Church Planting Stories
What Every Small Group Leader Should Know