The Entire Set of 12 Books
This series of 12 books covers basic doctrine every Christian should know. Practical illustrations accompany the interactive, easy-to-understand format.
Can be used for:
- Personal Study Read as an individual study program to develop spiritual maturity.
- Daily Devotional The 12-book set gives a year’s worth of daily readings, including questions.
- Mentoring Questions and life applications discussed as a one-on-one discipling tool.
- Small Group Study Each chapter has a teaching outline and questions for discussion.
- Biblical Foundation Course Teach essential biblical foundations at your church. 48 teachings per set.
Titles in this Biblical Foundation Series
- Knowing Jesus Christ as Lord
- The New Way of Living
- New Testament Baptisms
- Building For Eternity
- Living in the Grace of God
- Freedom from the Curse
- Learning to Fellowship with God
- What is the Church?
- Authority and Accountability
- God’s Perspective on Finances
- Called to Minister
- The Great Commission
Read Larry’s blog here
Books by Larry Kreider
21 Tests of Effective Leadership
Biblical Foundation Series
Biblical Role of Elders for Today’s Church
Building Your Personal House of Prayer
Growing the Fruit of the Spirit
House To House
Speak Lord, I’m Listening
Starting a House Church
The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers